How does the service work on our desktops and laptops?
• The solution is compatible with both Windows and Mac, and connects using Microsoft Remote Desktop which allows you to connect and create a session on the Pastel Server.
What are the chances of data loss or data corruption of my Pastel data?
• Data remains on the server with only user inputs that are sent over your internet connection to the server. This makes the chance of data loss or corruption less as there is not data moving between your desktop and the server.
How do I print Invoices, PO's and Quotes?
• Any printer with a network port will work. Alternatively there are USB-to-Network cards available to assist your printer if it is not networked.
What connectivity is required to access the remote server?
• We have clients with 10Mb ADSL, LTE and Fibre that connect to the server effortlessly.
What security is in place?
• We have state-of-the-art security systems and solutions in place in our network to protect you from any perimeter danger. All our equipment is in state-of-the-art data centers with all the security protocols in place.
• If you require more information on this please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How does billing work?
• It’s based on the "software as a service" model with no fix-term contracts. If you would like to cancel a service you are required to do it before the 19th of the month.
Why would I take this service?
• There are so many benefits to the solution that it’s difficult not to take it. Benefits range from cost savings on server licensing and hardware, to backups and availability, and of course the ability to recover your server in a couple of minutes.